Thank you for your continued faithfulness and flexibility during these times.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, we had to make several changes. However, because restrictions have loosened, we have done away with many of those changes. We understand that things can be confusing, which is why we created this page on our website. At this point, this is where we’re at:
- We no longer have a separate online service. Instead, we are now livestreaming our live, in-person worship gathering to our website and on our youtube page. Along with the service, you can find links to the bulletin and any other resource that goes along with that day’s worship gathering. You can also be added to the email list to receive the bulletin in your inbox every week, as well as finding it in the Youversion Bible App. We’d also love for you to participate with us on our facebook and instagram pages.
- We are no longer asking people to wear a mask and social distance. However, if you would still like to do either, we completely respect that, and we are asking for everyone to respect that as well. In fact, we’re still meeting in our gym instead of our sanctuary in order to accommodate that. No one will judge you for your decision, either way (see Romans 14).
- We will be bringing back our coffee bar soon, but at this point we have not yet. You are more than welcome to bring your own.
- We are still not back to passing around the offering plates. Instead, we ask that you use the giving box located near the main entrance.
- Our kids’ ministry is still meeting only during the sermon portion of the service. The kids’ ministry will be changing to last the entire duration of the worship gathering starting this fall.
Thank you again for all of your flexibility and understanding during these challenging times.