Thank you for your continued faithfulness and flexibility during these times.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, we have decided to have two service options. every household will have to prayerfully decide which is the best option for their specific situation. Whatever you and your household decide, is completely supported by us. No one will judge you for your decision.
One service will be happening only online. It will be tailored to be participated with specifically online, and have the same message as our in-person service option. You can find these online services on our website as well as our facebook, youtube, and instagram pages. Wherever you find our services, there will be links to find all of the information that you would normally find through announcements and bulletins at our in-person services.
The other service option will be happening in-person on Sundays at 10:45am, at our church building, located at 21567 Ireland Rd. South Bend, IN. 46614. As we cannot absolutely guarantee that the coronavirus will not be spread at our in-person services, we are taking drastic measures to ensure the lowest possibility of that happening. Those measures include:
1. Holding our service in our gym, instead of our sanctuary. We’ve set up our gym for our in-person services, as it is larger than our sanctuary and provides much more room for social distancing. Every other row is closed, and our greeters seat people to ensure everyone’s safety.
2. Asking everyone 8 years old and older to wear a mask while not seated at least 6 feet away from those outside of their household. Once someone is seated at least 6 feet away from those outside of their household, he or she is welcome to take off his or her mask.
3. No children’s ministries. These are family services, and as such they are shorter than our typical services. Tables are also set up and reserved for families with children. Children’s bulletins that go along with that day’s message, as well as colored pencils are provided to each table.
4. No coffee bar. You are more than welcome to bring your own 🙂
5. No offering plates are passed. To give, you can either give online or in-person through our giving box located in near the entrance of the gym.
6. Bulletins will be distributed online. They will be emailed out before each service. If you would like to be added to our email list, please email pastor josh at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will also be able to find them in the Youversion Bible app, under the “events” section. Paper bulletins will be available for those who wish to have them.
7. Everyone is encouraged to use the restroom at home before they come. This ensures that our restrooms are as clean as possible for those who do need to use them.
Thank you again for all of your flexibility and understanding during these challenging times.